WHO WE ARE
This document regulates the treatment of personal data provided by users, visitors and those interested in the services offered by this portal (hereinafter referred to as “How To Play Roblox”).
RESPONSIBLE FOR FILES AND THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection and its implementing regulations, we inform the user that the data collected through any forms of data collection How To Play Roblox will be incorporated into two files of personal data owned respectively by the administrators of the site. Both entities guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data provided and compliance with all applicable regulations to that effect.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) on these forms are required to be completed, and failure to do so may result in your request being unable to be answered.
Likewise, by “clicking” on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the above mentioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided is accurate and true. In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, the user must communicate, as soon as possible, any changes to his personal data that may occur, as well as any corrections to the wrong data, if they are detected.
In the context of the processing described below, you may provide personal data relating to third parties. In this regard, it is your responsibility to inform the third parties whose data you will transfer to us about this circumstance as well as, if necessary, obtain their express consent to provide us with such information.
DESCRIPTION OF DATA PROCESSING CARRIED OUT THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Data processing by How To Play Roblox.
How To Play Roblox may treat your personal data according to the following purposes, depending on the form completed in each case:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage your user record and identify you as a “registered user” to customize your interface and show you content and information according to your interests.
- Register as a participant in contests and/or sweepstakes organized by THE COMPANY, or by third parties, in order to properly manage your participation in them.
- To answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have about the information included in How To Play Roblox, the services provided through How To Play Roblox, the processing of your personal data, questions about the legal texts included in How To Play Roblox, as well as any other questions you may have.
- Properly manage and promote the content of the ads they upload to How To Play Roblox, in order to speed up the responses of potential buyers.
- Conduct e-commerce activities, if applicable.
- Processing your data for commercial purposes, provided that the user has consented to the relevant processing of personal data, whether by ordinary or electronic means, depending on the options authorized by the user, the transfers may refer to How To Play Roblox products and/or services, products and/or services of other companies, or products and/or services of third parties selected by How To Play Roblox from different areas of activity.
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship How To Play Roblox maintains with the User.
- Any other purpose that is specifically reflected in the respective captions and/or particular conditions of the data collection form in order to meet the different types of relationships that may be maintained with you on a case-by-case basis.
You are informed that through each data collection form we may obtain your consent to send commercial communications. If you give your express consent, for which you should check or uncheck (as appropriate) the boxes that will appear on the relevant data collection forms, we may contact you by ordinary mail, email, SMS, or any equivalent electronic means of communication, to send you information about the products and/or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties who do or do not belong to How To Play Roblox without your prior consent unless the transfer of your data is necessary to maintain your relationship with you.
For these purposes, in the event that the Site collects advertisements and offers from third parties, you accept the transfer of previously provided personal data to advertising companies where you expressly express interest in a particular product or service, so that Advertising responsible for that product or service may contact you for the sole purpose of completing the information provided in the advertisement and, if applicable, performing the corresponding transaction, to the extent that such transfer is essential for the proper delivery of the service requested by the user.
In any case, when the assignment is not necessary for the correct provision of the contracted service, in the data collection forms we will inform the user of the purpose of the processing and the identity or sectors of activity of the possible assignees of the personal data. whether or not to accept this assignment.
How to Play Roblox has implemented and maintains the highest levels of security required by law to protect user’s personal data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure; therefore, and although How To Play Roblox will make its best efforts to protect user data, it cannot guarantee its security during traffic to the site. All information provided by the user will be sent at your own risk. Once User data is received, How To Play Roblox will use strict security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Personal data we collect through How to Play Roblox or through the different communications we maintain with you will be treated in strict confidence, committing us to keep it secret and ensuring the obligation to keep it, taking all necessary steps to avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access in accordance with applicable law.
The intellectual property rights of How To Play Roblox, its source code, design, navigation structures and the different elements contained therein are the property of How To Play Roblox, who is the exclusive owner of the rights to exploit them in any way and especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the relevant European Union legislation. How To Play Roblox informs the User that it does not grant any license or express or implicit authorization regarding the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in How To Play Roblox.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of How To Play Roblox is totally prohibited without mentioning the source with link. Unauthorized use of these contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. How To Play Roblox shall not be liable for infringements made by the user of How To Play Roblox that affect third parties.
How To Play Roblox informs the user that if the user uploads content to How To Play Roblox, the user will continue to retain ownership of the rights to its content, but must grant a license thereof to How To Play Roblox and other users of How To Play Roblox in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- By uploading or posting content to How To Play Roblox (the “Content”) you agree to grant:
- In favour of How To Play Roblox, a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license (with the power to sublicense to third parties), for the maximum duration of the rights in accordance with applicable law, to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate (including making available to the public), make derivative works, transform, display and perform such Content in connection with the provision of How To Play Roblox services and the operation of How To Play Roblox and the activity of How To Play Roblox, including without limitation, for purposes of promotion and redistribution of all or part of How To Play Roblox (and its derivative works) in any form and/or mode of exploitation and through any communication channel;
- In favor of each user of How To Play Roblox a worldwide, non-exclusive license to access its Content through How To Play Roblox, and to be able to use, reproduce, make derivative works, transform and execute the Content.
- Previous licenses granted by the user with respect to the content will be cancelled when the user deletes or deletes their content from How To Play Roblox.
USER REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
We also inform you that by registering you will be assigned a username and password that will allow you to log in at any time as a Registered User of How To Play Roblox and, therefore, access all its functionalities. The password may be modified by the user, although in such a case the user may not choose expressions or graphic-denominative sets that are unhealthy, insulting, coincide with trademarks, trade names, establishment labels, social names, advertising expressions, names or pseudonyms of public figures or celebrities for whose use it is not authorized, and, in general, contrary to the law or the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs.
In order to have access to certain services offered by How To Play Roblox, it will be necessary for the user to provide us with specific information. The user must provide truthful information, being prohibited the use of aliases or means to hide their identity, except in cases where the same form expressly requests the user to create a user name, nickname or alias.
It is essential that the user protects at all times the reference numbers, passwords and access codes that will be provided. The user is solely responsible in the event of authorized or unauthorized use of his personal account, and in this regard undertakes to make diligent use of such information, not to make it available to third parties, and to report its loss or theft.
Children under 18 may not use the services available through How To Play Roblox without the prior permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts performed through How To Play Roblox by minors in their care. , including filling in the forms with the personal data of such minors and ticking the boxes accompanying them as appropriate.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their personal data by sending written notification, attaching a photocopy of a document proving their identity, to the addresses indicated here.